Table of Contents
- Welcome to the Seibo Eiffel Development & Community site!
This project aims to provide utilities to make the writing of Apache modules easy and strightforward.
Wamie shall deliver:
- Instructions and c-wrappers to call Eiffel-code from Apache handlers.
- Eiffel classes that encapsulate apache core objects:
- AP_REQUEST encapsulating struct request_rec
- AP_SERVER encapsulating struct server_rec
- AP_CONNECTION encapsulating struct conn_rec
- AP_PROCESS encapsulating struct process_rec
- AP_CONSTANTS encapsulating constants from "httpd.h"
- Wrapping apr routines in Eiffel
- Tools and instructions to automate or facilitate:
- the setting up of projects to develop Apache modules
- the building
- the test of developed modules
- the generation of installation packages
How to build my own apache module?
How to read the client request?
- Simple C module. Result
- Wamie proof of Concept Work in progress
- request_rec's Wrapper (AP_REQUEST)
- server_rec's Wrapper (AP_SERVER)
- conn_req's Wrapper (AP_CONNECTION)
- process_req's Wrapper (AP_PROCESS)
- ap_table's Wrapper (AP_TABLE)
- ap_filter's Wrapper (AP_FILTER)
- ap_htaccess_result's Wrapper (AP_HTACCESS_RESULT)
- apr_finfo's Wrapper (APR_INFO)
- apr_uri's Wrapper (APR_URI)
- apr_array_header's Wrapper (APR_ARRAY_HEADER)
- ap_method_list's Wrapper (AP_METHOD_LIST)
- ap_constants's Wrapper (AP_CONSTANTS)